Low temperature chassis grease
SKF LGLS 0 is a semi-fluid chassis grease that has been developed to be used via lubrication systems under low to medium temperatures.
Its anhydrous calcium thickener, combined with a high base oil viscosity, offers excellent water resistance and stickiness to surfaces as well as very good anti-wear properties.
- Excellent pumpability at low to medium temperatures.
- Excellent water resistance and corrosion protection.
- Excellent anti-wear properties.
- Excellent adhesion to surfaces.
- Construction equipment.
- Heavy duty off-road applications such as excavators, wheel loaders, etc.
- Forestry and agricultural equipment such as forwarders and harvesters.
- Collector trucks.
Slow plain and rolling bearings.
|Available pack sizes|
|18 kg pail||LGLS 0/18|
|50 kg drum||LGLS 0/50|
|180 kg drum||LGLS 0/180|
|Designation||LGLS 0/(pack size)|
|DIN 51825 code||KP0G-40|
|NLGI consistency class||0|
|Base oil type||Mineral oil & polymers|
|Operating temperature range||–40 to +100 °C (–40 to +212 °F)|
|Dropping point DIN ISO 2176, °C||> 120|
|Base oil viscosity
40 °C, mm2/s
100 °C, mm2/s
|Worked penetration DIN ISO 2137
60 strokes, 10–1 mm
SKF Emcor standard ISO 11007
Water wash-out test, ISO 11009
DIN 51 807/1, 3hrs at 90 °C
SKF R2F B at 90 °C
|Flow pressure at –40 °C||<1 400 mbar|
4-ball test, welding load DIN 51350/4
3 200 N