SKF Lab Automation applications
IVD instruments are required to perform both more tests and a broader range of tests than ever before. More multiple instruments now being integrated into a single turn-key solution, IVD instrument manufacturers must have the right components and sub-assemblies to simplify production.
To address these needs, SKF has developed a series of highly accurate, reliable products and sub-systems that can help increase the automation performance. SKF can help design engineers integrate the right linear and radial products into the instruments at an early stage to reduce time to market.
- Better and secure quality in test results
- Easier way of doing and using tests
- Miniaturization of tests and equipment
- Smaller handling of liquid sizes
- Tests move more towards patients