Request technical support
After registering your product, contact Technical Support via our on-line form below or by email, phone or fax.
Electronic technical support request form
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 800 523 7514 within the US or +1 858 496 3627 outside the US; Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. Pacific Time
- Self-help: www.skf.com/cm/TSG
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +46 31 337 65 00, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central European Time
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 970 282 1200 or +1 800 752 8272
- Fax: +1 970 282 1010
How we will help you
We will respond to all eligible technical support queries within two business days. We will log your request in our call tracking system. We will assign a specific case number to your query and communicate it to you with our feedback. Please mention this case number in all subsequent communication with us relating to your query.
More than one problem?
Complimentary technical support
- Complimentary technical support will be provided during the first 180 days from purchase of SKF condition monitoring products (90 days for a product upgrade), to assist with unexpected problems during start-up. This support is not a substitute for our training programmes.
- You must register your product to use the complimentary technical support.
Fee-based technical support
Single incident support
Customers may contact technical support on an “as needed” basis and receive continued support until the issue is resolved. The flat fee of $250 is payable by credit card. We will refund this fee to customers who purchase a Product Support Plan within 30 days of the initial call. Customers may contact technical support via our on-line form or call 1-800-523-7514 within the US or +1-858-496-3627 outside of the US.
Annual product support plans are offered for our main hardware and software products. Choose from the following three plans*:
1. Standard hardware
2. Premier hardware
3. Premier software
Go to the Product Support Plan web page or contact Customer Service for more information and to subscribe.
* Product Support Plan programmes offered in some regions may differ from the programmes described herein. Please consult your local SKF sales office for the programmes available in your area.
Technical support self-help:
The technical support self-help is the SKF Technical Support Centre's knowledge base. The self-help knowledge database consists of a collection of frequently asked questions (FAQ), application notes and in-depth technical support articles.
SKF Knowledge Centre:
This is SKF's knowledge source for asset maintenance and reliability expertise. White papers, interactive services, tutorials, etc., are now at your fingertips.
SKF Knowledge Centre forum:
This forum is open to all people with an interest in plant reliability and condition monitoring - whether your interest is technology or product-based. Visit the forum today and participate in interesting discussions for the continuing improvement of plant operations and maintenance.
To post a question or respond to a posting, you will need to register with your name, title and e-mail address. You do not need to do this if you are simply reading the postings. By registering, the Forum will be "customized" to the frequency of your visit. Next time you log in, you will be able to see what has been posted since you last visited and see who is online, reading or posting at that moment.