Reduced energy consumption

Tremendous electrical demands

SKF Energy Efficient (E2) Tapered roller bearing
SKF Energy Efficient (E2) Tapered roller bearing
Pumping systems account for nearly 20% of the world’s electrical energy demand and can make up 20–25% of total energy usage in an industrial plant operation. Energy consumption is 45% of the total cost of owning a pump.

As the cost of energy continues to rise and environmental legislation becomes more stringent, reducing energy consumption will grow increasingly important. SKF can help.

Save energy and money with SKF

From laser alignment systems and energy efficient bearings, to comprehensive life cycle management services, SKF offers a range of advanced tools and technologies to reduce energy consumption and optimize industrial pump systems. By implementing one or several of these solutions, you can expect substantial energy cost savings, while facilitating compliance with stricter legislation.


SKF logo