PP / PPG
Air-driven piston pump
PP pumps are air-driven, single-stroke pumps that require a 3/2-way air valve to activate the air cylinder. Designed to supply grease through one outlet, the pumps are equipped with a spring-loaded follower plate and an indicator rod for level control purposes. Suitable for indoor/outdoor applications, PP pumps can be used with a primary progressive metering device or with a secondary-level metering device.
Similar to the PP pumps, PPG devices include an integrated metering device with eight outlets, enabling their use as small, air-driven progressive systems.
Features and benefits:
- Compact, air driven units for up to 100 lubrication points
- Indicator rod for level control available
- Unique port arrangements possible (PPG)
- Internal return of grease into reservoir (PPG)
- Simple refilling from grease pail